Today I will be doing a review on Super Slyde lubricant.
First things first... one of my favourite things about this job is all the random facts that I now have in my head. I found these not so random (and very much relevant) facts online, which I thought were interesting:
1. The three types of silicone used in lubes, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, and Cyclomethicone, are completely inert. That means that they will not bind to anything, including bacteria or fungus. Therefore they do not promote bacterial growth. Some of the additives in water-based lubes, and some of the oils in oil-based lubes can promote bacterial growth. (That's about as technical as this review is getting so bare with me).
2. Super Slyde is great for your split ends!
3. Super Slyde is also a great moisturiser and great for chaffing!
4. I read a review online and a lady said if you live in an area that snows - you put the super slyde on the bottom of the sled you go super duper fast, who knew?! Not so great for where we live...but hey, fun fact!
6. It washes easily off of any sheets, clothes and floors.
7. Is suitable to be used during anal sex.
8. Is great to use for a full body massage, leaves skin feeling hydrated.
9. It is hypoallergenic and non-irritating
Super Slyde is amazing as it is slick and slippery and unlike a lot of water-based lubes, does not go thick and sticky after just a few minutes use. I mean who doesn't want a lube that has 9 and many more (I'm sure of it) uses?!
We sell Super Slyde in 4 dfferent sizes: the handy travel companion - 100ml, the original size - 250ml and the Economy, serious lover of Super Slyde size in the 400ml.
Over all, Super Slyde is an incredible lubricant which can be used for so much more. Whether you're young, old, straight, gay, dry skinned, oily skinned, sensitive skinned or alien, I can guarantee it, you're going to love it.Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]